Contribution and Impact
We are proud to support Kids Helpline. Kids Helpline is a free, confidential counselling service for young people aged 5-25. Qualified counsellors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to take calls from young people needing to talk to someone they can trust.
Kids Care Co operates with the best intentions environmentally and practices reusing, recycling and minimisation of waste at our business premises. At this stage, as a very small business we are limited by the product packaging options available to us, however we are always looking at ways to improve in the future.
These are the steps we are currently taking:
- While individual boxing of products looks stylish and lovely, we have consciously chosen not to package our products in this way, saving packaging.
- Our brown pamper boxes are sourced locally in Perth and are made from 100% recycled and recyclable cardboard.
- We offer local pick up to reduce the use of mailers.
- Where we can we use compostable mailing bags.
- We recycle weekly at our business premise and use solar energy.